Thursday, June 06, 2013

A visit to the Log Cabin

Fiona's quilt shop opened today at The Log Cabin in St Lawrence so I went along to support her in her new venture. I met up with Sarah of Quilt Candy and passed her copies of both Gallery and the Jersey Evening Post, both of which have a feature on her.



The class room area has lovely stations for people to work at and a lovely view down the valley below Fiona's home. Fiona has a few charm packs in so I bought a few for future Schnibbles projects. I am lending last month's Schnibbles project to Fiona as she currently has the Mama Said Sew range in the shop. I also bought a red spotty fabric for binding my June Schnibble which I will work on tomorrow.

Purchases from the Log Cabin jersey

Fiona is operating a lucky dip system for purchases over £20 and I picked out a pack of needles which is always useful. I also purchased a pair of embroidery scissors to keep in my cross stitch box so I can return the other pair of scissors to my long arm equipment box.

No comments: