Thursday, June 20, 2013

Running Out


Having run out of the thread to finish quilting Anne's mammoth quilt on Friday, yesterday I ran out of both the peach and yellow threads for the Spring Sampler frames. The reason for that would be too many mistakes to unpick. However it's not even 6 am and I've been up for over an hour, but I have finished stitching my Summer Sampler frames. Just in time as the first week of instructions is released tomorrow . Hopefully they'll be released in the morning so I can get on with them.
 
 
 For the moment, my cross stitch is packed away neatly until tomorrow. It may be FNSI tomorrow night, so I know what I'll be working on whether it's on or not. But for today I will be finishing Anne's quilt. You can see that I don't have too much wadding left hanging down, so there must be about four rows left to quilt I guess.


I also need to call the supplier of the radiator Nick wants in our new kitchen which I spotted yesterday has a four week delivery. I will have to see if we can get it delivered a bit quicker. I also have to go to the kitchen showroom to select a work top for the rented house, but that won't be happening this week. I must be mad to have two kitchens installed at once.
 

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

But just think how NICE it will be in both kitchens!!! :)

QuiltCandy said...

How frustrating to run out of thread! How lovely to have a new kitchen, but yes I imagine organising 2 must be hard work!