Friday, June 07, 2013

Winter wonderland progress

Another project on my June to do list is to make progress on my Christmas cross stitch. I worked out that if I stitch four motifs per month, I should finish by December. I have been working on this for the past few days.





I am using a navy linen purchased in the haberdashery at Denman in February. I have three motifs almost finished, but each of the motifs have just one or two stitches in a few different colours. I have left these until I have a large area to stitch later in that colour.



My linen was starting to fray so I took some pretty bias tape from my work table and bound the edges. It looks so pretty and is now easier to work on.

I must go and check if there's Friday night stitching tonight and I can get out the binding of my Schnibble to sew along.

No comments: