Saturday, July 20, 2013

FQR Friday

Before going to the interesting talk at Liberty's I managed to dash into Uniqlo and pick up some shirts for Matthew.




On the way back to our hotel Sarah and I hoped to pick up the newest issue of Quilty in Selfridges but we were to be disappointed. However the goody bag that we picked up at FQR registration didn't disappoint. Scraps of Art Gallery fabric, notions galore, Aurifil and Coats thread, mini charm pack of Simply Style and more.




Last night we headed out as a group of twelve to the Village Haberdashery followed by dinner at Nandos. I picked up my preorder.




I enjoyed raiding their scrap bin and picking up some webbing for key fobs. However I seem to have lost some webbing.





Liz also gave me some of her scraps in exchange for a fat quarter I sent her some months ago. Other people's scraps are always more interesting than one's own and Liz was very generous.





We missed show and tell last night as service was very slow in the shop but I hope we can donate the Siblings Together quilt today.

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

Lovely loot there missus! Shame about missing the s&t. I don't know if I should bring my ST quilt with me tonight...Looking forward to seeign you later!