Sunday, October 13, 2013

Autumn sampler week 3

 
You might be asking yourself, I don't remember seeing weeks one and two. And you'd be right. Somehow I didn't buy two of the thread colours so week one's progress stalled which rolled on into week
two. However the good news is that I have completed all of week three and can work on the earlier weeks today before week four is released tomorrow.
Last week's little blocks included sock knitting, an autumnal house, that makes you want to move right in, a girl playing in the leaves, pumpkin cupcakes (what a good idea) and apple pie.
I think I'll go and work on block 8 now which is destined to be a scarecrow in a corn field. Only a week until the Christmas projects are released and although I have won both projects, I will only do one of them.
 
Amanda has shared part of the borders for the twelve days of Christmas on the Facebook group. So cute.
 

3 comments:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Just gorgeous! Where are your cute needle holders from?

Diane-crewe said...

made me laugh xx sort of thing I would do xx

Deborah said...

I love this....so wish it was a skill I had!