Friday, November 29, 2013

Did you enjoy black Friday?

Even though we are nowhere near the USA and didn't celebrate Thanksgiving, I may have made a few purchases on Black Friday. I picked up the free Long arm quilting class at Craftsy.

I also shopped at Fat Quarter Shop where they had 25% off everything. I might have bought myself a copy of Quilty Fun. Then I'll have the measurements for the row along without having to work them out myself.

 
Some Scrumptious by Bonnie and Camille.
 
 
And more Bonnie & Camille. I have seen plenty of finished quilts using this Block of the Month and a 30% discount was too tempting. I think I'll send this out as my next bee assignment as it'll be ready to send out with little more effort, I hope, than addressing the envelopes.
 

 
 
And finally from Simply Solids some bottles of Best Press which is recommended instead of spray starch. Ooh it's now out of stock. I wonder who was greedy and bought all of the available bottles?

No comments: