Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas spirit


I'm still looking for my Christmas spirit, despite eating more than my fair share of mince pies, it's still missing. I even went to the Christmas tree festival yesterday. Here are a couple of little gifts I've received over the last few days. They show me up as I haven't started present buying, with one exception which was a big expensive fail, and cards are still unwritten.

Firstly there's a beautifully wrapped reindeer tea light holder. Michelle and I bought a couple of these for our WI raffle last week. There were other gorgeous raffle prizes, but our number didn't get pulled. Both Michelle and I like reindeer items so I was gifted the tea light and the candy cane reindeer made at cubs. I almost forgot the reindeer ribbon.

 

Our Bumbling Honey's bee is having a simple Fat Quarter swap. I have bought the Fat Quarter, I have me partner's details and that's it. however Sue was well organised and sent me this Anna Maria Horner fat quarter and a lovely draw string bag. I love the card too which I think is made using recycled Christmas cards. Love the idea.
 
Lizzie is ill today and sleeping, so I haven't been able to quilt or sew so I have been very virtuous and caught up on some admin, ordered a new cheque book - I always run out at this time of year and eaten some Christmas treats.

No comments: