Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Introducing Pippa


You didn't really expect me to resist the lure of a new project, did you? The iron on transfer worked very well after I'd worked out how to turn the steam off. Another time I would do a lighter transfer. I also think this would work nicely as an appliqué with stripes for the stockings.


I actually sewed the quarter square triangle units earlier in the week alongside the other sewing I was doing so it was completed without any extra effort. My only concern is the not regular size of the units made from 5" squares.  But the embroidery is an irregular size too so it should all work out in the end.

 
It's now Christmas Eve and surprise, surprise my DH is ill, so having completed all of the other shopping, it will now fall to me to go to the vintners to buy wine and soft drinks. Let's hope they're open today. First job is to get Matthew up for his ten o'clock driving lesson. At least I don't have to take him on a practice run today.

Wishing you all a Happy Christmas.







4 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Happy Christmas Sue! Have a great time x

Diane-crewe said...

hope it all works out and everything gets done in time xx .. oh and that the invalid recovers xx Have a great Christmas x

the running hare said...

Merry Christmas Sue! `Hope you can still get the wine

Pippa Parsons said...

Lol I laughed. Will check out pattern. Have a fab Christmas Sue