Friday, December 27, 2013

Simply solids bee - January

January signals the end of the year long Simply Solids Bee. That is, if I'd finished my quilt and the December block. However in the meantime, here's Lucy's choice.


 
 
I was expecting these blocks to be cut at a 45 degree angle on the chevrons but they're not so it's just as well I actually read and followed the instructions. I think next to be done are some more sample blocks and possibly my Christmas cushion as my red pom pom braid has now arrived from the Village Haberdashery. Better late than never. I have just listed some of my UFOs and the cushion didn't even make it to the top 21, so I think I should finish it in December.

1 comment:

Lucy | Charm About You said...

Oh that looks fab, great colours! Thank you. Have fun with the pom poms!