Monday, January 27, 2014

A Lovely Year of Finishes - January 2014

http://fiberofallsorts.blogspot.com/p/2014-lovely-year-of-finishes.html

Not a finish but certainly significant progress with my Row Along. I have progressed from completed rows with some issues to sort:

 
To a sashed quilt top which just needs borders. Perhaps if we hadn't experienced a two hour power cut today, it would have been closer to being finished. I wish I wasn't going away for three days as I'm sure I could have got this finished.
 

 
I have also ordered some backing today and will use the extra length that I don't need for the thin border. The pieced outside border is done and ready to add. So near and yet so far. However I have finished my Japanese X and plus quilt and three scrappy baskets this month. My Scrappy trip around the World needs some had stitching of the binding and that will be my February target - both finished.
 
 

5 comments:

Kim said...

Gorgeous quilt and those colors are so pretty. Lovely finish!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE your row quilt! Makes me want one for myself...

Sandy Panagos said...

That is a really cute row quilt!

Cheryll said...

The flimsy looks fantastic Sue... great job! :)

Béa said...

Love it ! I regret to not save the pattern in time :(