Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Getting ready

 
I have finished quilting our Farmer's Wife group quilt with almost a week to go before our next meeting. I loaded it on my machine on Friday whilst waiting for Astra to deliver some wadding. It started quilting this on Saturday and it was finished by Saturday afternoon. With the binding already prepped, it didn't take long to trim the quilt and add the binding ready for other members to hand stitch the binding next Monday. Although it's not a personal UFO, it feels good to have it almost finished.
 
This isn't a particularly good photo but I promise it looks even better in real life. What to work on next? I have put my Bee in my Bonnet row along back in the cupboard in disgust and will dig out my Simply Solids bee quilt to finish for next week's Blog Hop.

1 comment:

QuiltCandy said...

It looks great Sue. So much work involved. Glad you found the perfect backing too!