Sunday, January 26, 2014

Quilty fun



Still keeping up with the Quilty Fun schedule. From a blog posting by Lori Holt, it sounds as if we will be putting some sections together before the whole project is finished.

I have been working from the book on two other projects today:
  1. Sewing machine cover for the Sewing room swap 2. Very nearly finished with just the ties to make and sew down the binding. I thought I'd try it on my machine for size. Much too small so I now need to find out how big my partner's machine is and fix it to fit. Very disappointing.
  2. Row along, have all but four rows sewn together. One row was too short and I'd forgotten to put the vertical sashing between each butterfly. So that needs to be unpicked and sewn together. I hope to get it finished tomorrow as far as the outside border as I think I need to sew some more units for that, but hopefully not too many.



No comments: