Monday, January 06, 2014

The Sewing Room Swap

Searching for some photos for a e-zine article yesterday, I realised that I'd never shared with you the items that I sent Cindy as part of The Sewing Room Swap.

 
The large item was a social tote (above) and the small item was the matching pin cushion. I am itching to make another for myself. The extra pink strip you see in the photo is because of a typo in the pattern. I have amended my copy of the pattern for future reference.
 
 
I included a few extra goodies, including a big bar of Dairy Milk, a tag I made at FQR with some sewing themed fabric, a lint roller, needles, thread and fabric.
 
 
I also included a pack of alphabet pins which I made with some pins, diamond glaze and alphabet beads. I have one more set to share with someone which I'll post next week.
 
 
Do pop over to the Flickr group and see the delightful goodies that were sent around the world. Linda is now looking for swappers for the second round of swaps. Do sign up.

No comments: