Monday, February 24, 2014

Just a few more weeks to go

 
 
Just a few more weeks of blocks and we will be ready to put the quilty fun sewalong quilt together. This week Lori provided us with instructions to piece the left hand side of the quilt together. I don't know if we'll get instructions for another section today. This week we have three butterflies to sew together which I hope I can do this afternoon. Last week we had two houses to piece which were done from Bonnie & Camille fabrics in the main as I'd left my scrap baskets at home when I went to my Guild's UFO day. A busy day today as I have Matthew to drop off to the airport and then a few hours to myself before collecting Lizzie from her Duke of Edinburgh three day practice hike. Fortunately the rain has keep away, so they couldn't have asked for better weather. I predict tomorrow she'll sleep most of the day.

No comments: