Saturday, February 01, 2014

Pinch and a punch


Is that a British saying or universal? Today is 1 February and I have a few block of the month projects for which this month's instructions have published today. First there's the Once Upon a Time stitchery, then the AMH feathers selected by Alyson for the Stash Bee and lastly the Wishes Sewalong from The Fat Quarter Shop. What's a girl to do?
 
 
 I decided to start with my February Wishes block. A lot more fiddly than I'd anticipated but I like the double windmill block together with last month's block. I sewed some octagons for the Quilty Fun sewalong too but they aren't quite finished yet. The next release for that is Monday so I will need to work on it tomorrow to keep up.

1 comment:

Diane-crewe said...

looks good to me x LOVE all these B-O-T-M posts xx