Thursday, February 20, 2014

Brit Sewing Thursday Linky - 20 February 2014

Just Sew Sue
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first Linky party at my blog last week. Didn't the week go quickly? I am going to show you the Siblings Together 2 Bee for March. I know we're not even half way through February, but the instructions were posted and it was a block I'd already done a sample for myself. Whilst Jill's quilt was quilting, I cut the pieces from my scrap basket and the box of 2.5" scrap strips we swapped at FQR 2013.



  
Now I need to get on with my Bee in My Bonnet row along which just needs a couple of borders before it's ready to be quilted. It needs to be handed in next Wednesday for our local Eisteddfod so time is of the essence.
  
What have you been up to?
 

No comments: