Thursday, March 20, 2014

Brit link Thursday 20 March 2014

Just Sew Sue
 
I had a busy weekend visiting the Knit & Stitch Show and with a FQR Bumbling Honeys meet up in Islington. It was shortened by fog both in Jersey and at London City airport. I took my Sugar is Sweet cross stitch with me and I even cut some threads ready as we decided to take hand luggage only at the last minute, but it came home untouched. I took it to my Wednesday group and I thought I'd left my glasses at home, so still no progress. However here it is now - finished and ready to go to the framers.


The kit to fix the timing on my long arm has arrived, but I have so far left it until David, the local sewing machine engineer has some time to come and fine tune the timing. However tomorrow I may have a go myself as I'm getting impatient. I have four quilts ready to quilt and another customer who would like to deliver a quilt who rang yesterday. I love being in demand, but I hate not being able to complete the work on a timely basis.
 
What have you been working on? Add a link to your sewing/quilting post below and don't forget to visit some of your fellow bloggers and share some Brit Sewing love. You'll definitely want to return next Thursday when we have a Superior giveaway.
 
 

2 comments:

Ella and Nesta said...

Love your Sugar is sweet cross stitch. Where did you get the pattern?

Celine said...

well done, it looks lovely!