Thursday, May 15, 2014

Brit Thursday - bee blocks for Kate

Just Sew Sue

Thank you to MW who told me that my Schnibble was made from California Girl by Fig Tree. Again I don't know whose fabric we've used for Kate's blocks, I'm guessing it might be Amy Butler? The colour reproduction is poor as the green like a Granny Smith apple. My blocks have now gone in the post so I think that's all of my commitments for May completed.


Yesterday was busy with quilting in the morning, where I just prepped blocks, bindings and sashings for various projects. The a quick dash home to pick up Lizzie for lunch with Mum & Dad at the Dolphin at Gorey. Shame they don't have windows onto the beach as it was a beautiful. The day finished with a long game of canasta. Today I have the gym planned first.
 
 
What have you been doing, please link up below:
 
 

No comments: