Thursday, May 01, 2014

Brit Thursday Sewing Linky - Jersey Eisteddfod

Just Sew Sue

well it seems like I've done nothing this week apart from cutting and sewing my Aviatrix sew along. So I'll share a couple of photos from March!! The first is a group shot of our group's entries into the Jersey Eisteddfod. I forgot to take my camera so this photo is very low resolution.
 
 
 
The second photo is of my completed Sugar is Sweet Sampler by Frosted Pumpkin. The glass is too reflective to get a good photo, so I may take it back to the framers when I have something else to frame.
 

 
Today, I'll be quilting Jane's second quilt for her Mum and sorting fabrics for the Wishes quilt along and Hive 5 Stash Bee. I'm the bee mama for the Siblings Together 2 bee so don't have any blocks to sew yet.
 
What have you been working on? Link up below:
 
 
 

No comments: