Saturday, May 03, 2014

FNwF X rated

http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com/
&

Friday Night with friends was hosted last night by Cheryll. The A Lovely Year of Schnibbles project for May was announced on Thursday called X rated and I had the book with the pattern, a suitable pair of charm packs and some background fabric. On Friday morning I cut most of the fabric ready for the evening whilst supervising Janet's quilt on the long arm.
 
 
Last night after a pleasant lunch with Jane and some browsing at our local quilt shop - Treadles, I managed to sew almost half of the little quilt. I am very pleased with my progress and it is a lovely simple but striking pattern. Some of the border strips are also sewn together. The fabric is by Fig Tree for Moda.
 
 
 
we have a three day bank holiday weekend here, so I'm hoping to be productive. Today I plan to sew the May Wishes Quilt block as well as piece some more of the Schnibble.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

well done on what you achieved, cute quilt

Ella and Nesta said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished.

Michele said...

Wow! You got started quickly :-) It looks great! I love your mini in the parade too :-)

Cheryll said...

Great project to work on at FNWF too!

Sarah said...

Love this pattern. It looks so good in California Girl. That's one fabric line I wish I'd bought when it came out. Regret not having any!