Sunday, August 24, 2014

A bit more sewing



Mary is the Queen Bee over at Siblings Together for September. She drew up this plan for her quilt for the charity in Touchdraw. I've done the Touchdraw session at FQR twice and still haven't used it. I like the free Quilt assistant programme for block drawing, so haven't pushed myself to use Touchdraw.
 
 
 
I found a great blue fabric immediately and set about cutting, oops I cut it 6" wide and not 6.5", so I dived into my purchases from Festival of Quilts for this great honeycomb print and also the spectacles. This quilt is designed for a boy, so I hope my choices are okay.
 
Don't forget if you'd like to participate in one of these bees, Siblings Together 2 are looking for two new additions to their group.
 
 

2 comments:

memmens said...

It's great Sue, thanks very much

Jane said...

Love the glasses!