Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mani pouch


This pouch from the free Noodle head pattern at Robert Kaufman has been 90% made for about two months. As my mojo seems to be on holiday I've been attempting some easy finishes. This is one of my successes.


 
Pretty ribbon, I'm sure you realise that I added this to cover up a mistake. Practise using the Prym fasteners before using them on your finished article is all I'll say!!

 
This is designed as a manicure pouch but is best for flat bottles such as the Sephora polishes. It could also be used to hold four reels of cotton in the top section and scissors and needles in the zipped section. If you'd like to try your hand at Zippy pouches, Sirens WI have a zippy bag session on Saturday, 13th September at ST Saviour's Parish Hall. E-mail me if you'd like further details.
 
 
This was one of my Q3 finishes that I chose here - http://jersey-scrapper.blogspot.com/2014/07/q3-plans-lots-of-quilting-planned.html

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

wow,amazing fabric design pouch. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/