Thursday, October 16, 2014

Beautiful Bumbling Honeys blocks

More gorgeous post which arrived whilst I was away. Blocks from three Bumbling Honeys bee participants - Carol, Sue and Jo.

Two blocks from Sue (left) and Carol (right) love the summerville, big beautiful text prints and cotton and steel


Sue also chose text fabric and pinks for her second block. Again some favourite fabrics of mine - Simply Color, Bike tracks and Carolyn Friedlander, then a great yellow pearl bracelet design on a polka dot from Carol.

 
Jo always uses great fabrics and this block is no exception. I love the blue graph paper background that she's used. This is an 18" block.
 

 
And here are all my beautiful blocks together from the ladies. I must cut another block out to piece tomorrow as I need to get back into the swing of things.
 

And tomorrow, I'll have the first of the Siblings Together 2 blocks which have come home and I'll share my daring plan.

No comments: