Sunday, December 07, 2014

Siblings Together - December

Fortunately, I only had one bee commitment for December. Having sewn my binding on my Xmas Quilty Fun project at my Wednesday morning group, I cut and pinned these blocks ready to sew.  We're making 4 patch snowball blocks measuring 16.5" unfinished. It's the snowball block from Hannah's Christmas quilt pattern in Fat Quarterly this month but we're skipping the stars and the blocks will be sewn together to make a big simple snowball quilt. Limited colour palette please of aquas, greens and blues.
 
 
Here's my block - a combination of Carolyn Friedlander, Bonnie & Camille and Grunge from Basic Grey.

 

And here is my block alongside Jane's block and they will both be posted to Hannah this week. If I don't get to the Post Office before Saturday, I can post from the airport.

1 comment:

the running hare said...

So glad it was a simple block this month. Are you going anywhere exciting?