Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Split nine patch - January Bumbling honeys

 
Mary (The wool palace) chose the split nine patch for January to add to her Do good stitches project. I love the palette that's been chosen - yellow and orange with light blue and cream low volume background. I was worried that I might not have any cream low volume. Hmm, I had quite a few as it happened.

 
Here are my two blocks along with Jane's two blocks.
 
 
 
And a gratuitous toffee banana bundt adapted from a recipe from Jo Wheatley's blog.

3 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

I'll have a large slice of that cake please!! lol x it always surprises me to find I DO have whats needed in my stash!.. surprising what you find x blocks look good x

Jane said...

I did have a large slice of that cake and very nice it was too! What I always find a surprise is, oh I recognise that fabric, and that one... I obviously have a lot of stash right now, especially after those sales!

Stacy Rushton said...

Pretty patchwork and I love the gratuitous Bundt!