Sunday, April 05, 2015

Second quarter goals 2015

Three months is a long time, but what can I realistically achieve this quarter?  I've already chosen my projects for April, so I'll start with:

Quilty Fun -just needs borders and quilting



CQ hexagons  - a hand sewn project for Wednesday mornings, definitely won't be finished in April, but by the end of June, it's a maybe.


Tree skirt - this has been a UFO for too long - just needs quilting. Taking this photo, I'm inspired to just do concentric circles - what do you think? Whatever I decide, first I need to unpick what I've already done.

 
Moda Building blocks - just two more blocks to make but they are big ones



TB olive and mustard - another old UFO which only needs a bit of quilting on my Bernina




FQR leftover blocks - I found some extra blocks for a quilt I made for Matthew so I need to put them together into a baby quilt for donation to someone or something.



I'd also like to start my Geeta Gamma hexagon ball, but I'm hoping first to screen print a background for this at a two week class I'm taking at the end of April.

Linking to:

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
 

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with your goals - they are all lovely projects.