Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Stash - Cherry Christmas

Did you ever see a fabric range after it was generally available? That was me and Cherry Christmas by Aneela Hoey for Moda. I spotted that an Instagram picture of some fabric she'd bought in a destash on Aneela's.  I soon started to follow Aneela's Instagram feed and this week she announced another destash. I found Aneela's website at Bigcartel and refreshed that page at least one hundred times. Nothing showed, then the website was being update, another hour went by, and then there was something there. Ooh, ooh, ooh. Should I choose two packs or would that look greedy?
 
 
 
First eight fat quarters. Lovely
 
 
Then a scrap pack. Nice.
 
 
I already had a few modern Xmas prints in a plastic bag in my stash, so perhaps it's time it had it's own basket.
 
 
 
There you are, all ready to put away. The cream holly print is almost ten years old but I think it works well with the other prints. It's a Debbie Mumm print I bought at a workshop in Bristol, years ago. I'm now ready for any sew alongs that might tempt me in November and December.


 
Molli Sparkles

No comments: