Monday, June 08, 2015

ALYoF - Ex Libris

Having just returned from a five day trip to London, including a Buckingham Palace Garden Party and a trip to the Albert Hall for the centenary AGM of the WI in the presence of the Queen, the start of June has shot past. and we are heading back to London on Saturday for an appointment at GOSH for Lizzie. Here we are waiting to go into the Palace in a very long queue.
 
 
I am off to the Simply Solids retreat in September and have signed up for the secret sewer swap, so my goal this month is to get ahead at use my Ex Libris panels to make the Clover & Violet planner case. The challenge is the pattern hasn't been released yet. I am however seeing lots of photos on Instagram from testers so it's release must be imminent.
 

I'm thinking of the panel for the outside and the co-ordinating fabric for the inside.


 

No comments: