Friday, June 12, 2015

Farm Girl Vintage - Crops and egg basket

We are already on week 7 and this week's blocks are particularly cute. I haven't sewn up any of the buildings yet, but I'm going to have to bite the bullet as it's the Farmhouse for week 8.

 
First we have Crops. This would make a super quilt of just these blocks and would be good for a bee quilt too. This is a mix of fabrics from one of my I Want Her Stash bundles, lots of Basic Grey Grunge that I won in a giveaway from Blue Nickel Studios and scraps.
 

 This basket is also a mash up - the blue is a Lori Holt line, the handle is Little Apples from Aneela Hoey and the red and spotted background are from an I Want Her Stash bundle.

 
Both blocks are 12" blocks and have been added to the group shot below.
 

I like how it's developing. Time to bite the bullet and cut out the Farmhouse block. I could be gone some time.

No comments: