Wednesday, June 03, 2015

WIP Wednesday - the London edition

http://www.freshlypieced.com/
 
 
 These are the projects I was working on up to Sunday as this week I have been in London. Yesterday we were at a Garden party at Buckingham Palace and I hope to have some pictures to share with you on my return.

 
Firstly my cosy blanket  - pattern from Attic 24 is about two thirds complete and then will need borders. I need to order two extra balls for the border. So I'm waiting for a free post offer or similar over at woolwarehouse.co.uk I have sewn most of the ends in now which makes the project look so much better.
 
 
Then there's part one of the My Small World sew along. I have quite a bit to do to get this part finished, so will focus on it on my return. I will also sort out the low volume swap on my return as one packet has got caught up in the postal service and although it was posted on Tuesday, it hadn't reached me by Friday.

2 comments:

Pip said...

Your My Small World is looking good, love the fabrics you are using, its a fun little quilt to make.

grace said...

Hi Sue, I have received the hexies you sent me, thank you so much for sending them! https://instagram.com/p/3lRV5lFQch/?taken-by=chainofdaisies