Monday, July 27, 2015

Pen Pals - Ice Cream, You Scream!

http://www.thefrostedpumpkinstitchery.com/
 
I have just finished this small cross stitch by The Frosted Pumpkin Sitchery, just as they  release the next in the series. I took three of these in kit form to Birmingham to work on and I managed to move all of them on and I now have four out of seven complete. Once I'm up to date with them, I can move onto the many other cross stitches I have in progress.

 
 
As I purchase each pattern, I print out the coloured chart and the colour key. I then laminate them back to back to work from. Then I get a zip lock bag and add the threads from my stash and the dotty aida. Then I know what threads I need to buy or substitute. I now need to make up my kit for pattern 208 and find the box of threads that I know is somewhere in my stash.

No comments: