Sunday, January 03, 2016

Happy New Year



My daughter had a New Year's Eve party at home, so we decided to leave for most of the duration. We had dinner, went to see the New Star Wars movie which finished at about 11.30. We then parked up near to where there were fireworks just after midnight. We then went for a walk and enjoyed the display. It was a lovely dry night. 


I have set myself up for the brown bag sock club for 2016. In each bag there is 100g of sock yarn and a tube of hand cream. I have added a postcard to the front of each package with a number and  two sewing projects for the month. Some bags also have a lipstick or lip gloss to finish up.


The Canadian Knitter on YouTube chose 5 to work on this month. 


So this month I will be working on a pair of socks in Knit Picks Felici in Surfs Up, making a project bag and finishing the cow blanket. I will explain the cow blanket later in the month as I need to retrieve it from the top of wardrobe first.





No comments: