Friday, January 06, 2017

Cross stitch progress January 2017 week 1



With the January block complete on my Once Upon a Time sampler, I have also worked the outside border for the July block. I am not very good at counting do have also stitched some of the block to double check my stitch count. 


I am always nervous that the border won't match up when I join the two sides, but I find it boring, so won't be rushing to complete the border yet. It is half complete and the project will now be put away til February when I will finish the February block and the October outside border.


My next project retrieved from storage is the spring sampler by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I have just five blocks to finish. And it will be surprise that I haven't finished the frames for the blocks. Once this sampler is finished, I will need to gave it framed along with the Autumn sampler, merry & bright and the Woodland Sampler.




No comments: