Tuesday, January 03, 2017

My oldest knitting WIP is finished



This was my list of knitting WIPs at the end of November and as well as finishing my Christmas Eve cast on, I have made progress

1. Juniper socks for Knitvent. Complete
2. White stuff scarf. Complete
3. Afterthought heel socks, just need the heels to be knit
4. Gondola shawl - I need to add some beads to a row that I have already knit and then finish the last clue.
5. Inglis Raven Mitts by Ysolda Teague. Both mitts are half complete
6. Cables down the back socks. Ripped back they were going to be too small
7. Mini mania scarf. Two more minis to add - one from my advent calendar and one in grey to match the cast on row.


And of course I'm getting ready to cast something new on. I think this Bertie Botts colourway from London a house Yarn has plenty of interest in the rapidly changing stripes so I plan to cast on some plain socks. I think a shawl may also be cast on but only once another WIP is complete.

No comments: