Saturday, April 01, 2017

Q2 finish along 2017

Just Jude Designs

I am quite pleased with the projects I finished in the first quarter, but it still seems there are a lot of projects to finish and I have added two sew alongside and a retreat project to my list. I must see when the Bee Sewcial Sampler finishes as it may fins have this quarter.

1. Garden BOM, The blocks for which are complete and I have to unpick my first unsuccessful attempt at the sashing. It has got as far as my design wall to potentially take to retreat.


2.  Jan Krentz project - this stalled because I didn't like one of the techniques used.





3. It's a small world 3 out of six panels are complete apart from some appliqué. This progresses a little last quarter and I am working on panel 4.



4. Green tea and sweet beans just needs some extra borders.






5. TQS BOM has a drawer to itself and needs a lot of work. If I complete the selected project before the end of the month, I will work on this project. There is a lot of work to be done and not even the first month is complete.

6. Xmas hexagons




7. Makers  tote - pattern purchased and I may make this at retreat in either January or March with the following fabrics. Our modern quilt guild (JMQG) are doing a sewalong with this pattern in July.




8. The Thread House retreat quilt.

Last quarter I listed thirteen projects and I now have eight to complete, which is good progress. I have finished my oldest UFO which was started in the year 2000. Here's to a productive second quarter. I can see at least three items which should be finished this quarter with several more that I can make a little more progress on.

No comments: