I took it out of the cupboard a couple of months ago and have worked on it a lot over the past two weeks, such that the first five months ( this was the TQS BOM for 2012) are now pieced together.
I am now working on the appliqué blocks for months six to eight, most of the appliqué is now cut as I treated myself to an Accuquilt die cutting machine. However I got two of my fabrics mixed up and couldn't work out why I had run out of one fabric. I need to work out the solution carefully and slowly.
If I work steadily I can get this finished by the end of the year. But I am itching to work on something else now as I do prefer piecing.