Monday, September 25, 2017

What the fade!? Clue four

Clue four was published last Thursday and I got straight on to knitting the clue. I finished half of the clue on the day of release. I was busy on Friday and Saturday so planned to finish the reminder on Sunday. I managed to knit a few extra rows than planned on both Friday and Saturday so only had six rows left too knit on Sunday morning.



The rows are now getting very long with almost 500 stitches in each row. The next clue is released on Thursday with a bonus clue the following week. We are off to Spain the first weekend in October so I would like to finish the shawl before going on holiday. The shawl is a bit big to fit into my hand luggage. I think a pair of socks would be a better holiday knit.


Time to get out my 12 days of Christmas cross stitch again!

No comments: