Thursday, December 14, 2017

APQ UFO challenge 2018

The challenge has started at http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/how-to-quilt/finishing/2018-ufo-challenge My list is written and is shorter than 2017, in that all of my cross stitch UFOs have also been added to the list and my oldest UFO is from 2010. With a bit of application, I could finish most of them by the end of 2018.

Here's my list with photos where possible. I am going to try and photograph all of them over during December.

1. Jan Krentz star from 2010



2. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012




3. Lion from 2017
4. Sweet tea and green beans from 2014. Top is pieced and ready to be quilted.



5. Milky Way quilt from January 2017 - again top is pieced and ready to quilt





6. Tula Pink butterfly from October 2017. I need to move a few blocks and then quilt it.

7. Christmas on Gingerbread Lane

8. Christmas Celebration Sampler. I have restarted this one and I am working on it this month as an advent project

9. It's a small world from 2016 2/3 pieced




10. Pretty London

11 Hugs cushion

12. Retreat quilt from January 2017 - two blocks left to quilt.



4 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!

Laura VanVleet said...

Lots of fun projects! Good luck with your finishes!

Sew of Course said...

Wonderful projects! Thank you for linking up with the Finish-A-Long!

Lynette said...

Hi, you have some fun projects here. Sedona Star is a neat quilt, and I love your colors that you've got going.