Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sterntaler socks

When I got my socks out that I had knitted in 2017 for Voolenvine yarns' knitalong to knit 12 pairs of socks in a year, I was very disappointed that I had only knit 11 pairs of socks. Other than the cowl by Curious Handmade I didn't knit much in December. So I have chosen yarn  from Devon Sun yarns and the sterntaler socks by soprano knits which is a free pattern on rivalry and I am ready to go.



I have already got as far as the heel turn. Hopefully I can finish this before the end of the month to participate in the grocery girls' sockalong.




I have signed up for curious handmade's monthly sock pattern so come February I won't have to choose a pattern. I will be away from early February so I hope that the pattern is released early in the month or there is an indication of what yarn will suit the pattern so I can cake up some yarn to pack for my holiday.




No comments: